Transparent conductive electrode (TCE) have been used in various application especially in optoelectronic devices such as organic light emitting diode (OLED) and organic photovoltaic (OPV) to name a few. Indium tin oxide (ITO) is the most dominant material used in the application and deposited via a vacuum system. ITO can perform well as a transparent electrode. However, this material is fragile and brittle. Many researches had been conducted to find an alternative material that can replace ITO. Hence, this research aims to print alternative TCE material on substrates and optimize the process parameter towards high-performance transparent electrode.
- Determination of process parameters in the preliminary experiment/test.
- Implementation of statistical design of experiment (DOE) and optimization of the process parameter
- Data collection and analysis.
- Validation and interpretation of the results
- Documentation of the work in the appropriate format.
- Strong interest in printed electronics and willing to learn new skills/fields
- Competent in Microsoft Office (MS Office) and CAD/CAM software
- Proficiency in English and Deutsch (written and spoken).
- Able to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision,
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Knowledge in Minitab software would be an advantage.
Interested candidates, please send curriculum vitae (CV) and academic transcript via e-mail to email@example.com