Across departments and groups, the technology field “Handling Technology” bundles the competencies of the employees from the eponymous areas. This includes in-depth process knowledge regarding the specific requirements for the added value of mechatronic products and systems, in particular in the fields of electronics production, electric motor production, biomechatronics and efficient systems.
The technology field combines in-depth knowledge of the applicable robots and handling devices, their control and motion planning as well as the application-related necessary actuators and sensors. Through a cross-group dialogue, there is a sustainable transfer of knowledge and the possibility of developing alternative solutions.
- Handling equipment
- New and alternative kinematics
- Mobile robot systems
- Online and offline programming
- Griffin technologies
- Process Tools
- Manual assembly
- Autonomous railway planning
- Motion planning
- Bionic systems
- Magnet mounting
- Winding assembly
- Assembly of electronic components
- Accuracy enhancement of kinematics
- Human robot cooperation
- Printing technologies for 3D-MID
- Connection technologies
- Human-robot Interaction, User Interfaces, Safe Interaction
- Teleoperation und Telepresence
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Virtuality
- Perception, Environment Modelling, Mapping
- Navigation, Exploration
- Object Classification, -Localization and 6DoF Pose Estimation
- Bin Picking
- Deep Learning, Imitation Learning, Reinforcement Learning
Head of technology field
- Markus Lieret
- Simon Fröhlig, M.Sc. (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Roman Hahn, M.Sc.
- Christian Hofmann, M. Sc. (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Thorsten Ihne, M.Sc.
- Sebastian Kaßner (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Oguz Kedilioglu, M.Sc.
- Maximilian Kneidl, M.Sc.
- Dr.-Ing. Alexander Kühl (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Alexander Mahr, M. Sc. (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Dipl.-Ing. Michael Masuch (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Andreas Morello, M. Sc. (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Andreas Riedel, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Rasool Shahsevani, M.Sc. (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Dipl.-Ing. Robert Süß-Wolf (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Johannes von Lindenfels, M. Sc. (Website: https://faps.fau.de)
- Nico Wieprecht, M.Sc. B.Eng.
- Andreas Willums (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)
- Maximilian Zwingel, M. Sc. (Website: http://www.faps.fau.de)